

I GOT MY HAIRCUT YESTERDAY! and OH MY GOSH do I LOVE IT! It is sooo much easier to do! Before it took me at least an hour to do my hair (and then it didn't always look so great) but today it took me under 15 MINUTES!!! It's amazing! Ok, I'll admit when I first got saw how much length she (my hairdresser) had taken off....Well, I was scared! I mean just seeing all that hair on the ground was enough to make a grown man get a shiver up his spine! But once I went home and played with it for while....I decided I could live with it. My mom thinks it's a great length on me and that I SHOULD NOT grow it back out. I think just this once, I might actually listen to her advice.



3 comments:
Hallelujah! It's about time someone listens to the old person... who really isn't all THAT old!
You look amazing!
xoxo
I LOVE your CUTE hair!!! Very, very CUTE!! Great job on your blog too!
cute, cute, cute!!!
nice blog too.
Post a Comment