
Okay so I woke up today, late, and thought oh well I'll just sleep in a couple more minutes. Well at 6:30 I woke up and went to go get in the shower. I got out of the shower all squeaky clean, and was getting ready for school when my mom knocked on the door and said "What ARE you doing Thing 1????" and I replied "Getting ready for school, Motherboard!" Which she then answered, to my HORROR "It's LABOR DAY!!!! You don't have school!" WHAT????? Okay. wait. WHAT???????? Are You Kiddin' me?!?!?! I woke up at 6:30. 6:30 people! On a Holiday???? That's SOOOO not fair. And then after taking a shower and all, of course I couldn't get BACK to sleep! 'me banging my head on the keyboard' 6:30. 6:30!!!!! Ouch. I have a headache now. I think I need a nap.
On the bright side, My rooms done being remodeled (read: painted)! I'll post pictures when I'm done organizing furniture. Anyhoo. How has your weekend been?



3 comments:
That is a really funny story. I would hate doing that. Really cute picture. I feel really bad for you. Get some rest. Yesterday I thought, dang its school tomorrow. But then I remembered that is was Labor Day. I love this post. REALLY FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great day and for a reminder school is tomorrow!!!!! Just so you don't sleep in. You wouldn't want to be late.
Well get some rest.
Bye bye.♥☺♥
I'm going to copy and paste this picture. Is that okay with you?
Bye bye.♥☺♥
Oh that reminds me. Yesterday I saw a half of a dead cat on the side of the road. It was gross!
blog4ever
Post a Comment