Well dictionary.com says this about integrity:
adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.
So now I'm supposed to make a list of ways that I can make my actions consistent with my knowledge of right and wrong, and record in my journal (blog) what it means to me to have integrity.
Okey Dokey (cracks knuckles). A list. On it.
My list of actions consistent with....knowledgy stuff.
I could keep trying to be modest
I could keep keeping the word of wisdom
I could make sure I'm watching and listening to good stuff
I could keep trying to be modest
I could keep keeping the word of wisdom
I could make sure I'm watching and listening to good stuff
And Integrity means to me that if you know that something is wrong you don't do it. Or as my fellow young women put it, Integrity is all of the values put together. If you don't have Integrity than you don't have faith, you'll forget your divine nature and individual worth, you won't have knowledge, etc. etc. So Integrity is pretty important. I'll have to tell you how important integrity is in a later post since this ones getting a little long. :)
So there it is folks! Have a good day!
So there it is folks! Have a good day!



4 comments:
that is WONDERFUL! :)
And your list of things you can do to Keep Your Integrity is perfect!
I love this post about integrity. I can't believe I haven't been reading your blog, you write so beautifully (like your Mom)
I'll be coming by more often...if that's OK with you!
I am so proud of you and your decision to be honest. It is a virtue that is not treated with so much respect now. You are a great example to many young ladies that need those that will stand firm in the good things of this life. Way to go and write.
hey :)
i tagged you on my blog...come see ♥
Post a Comment