Sunday, October 5, 2008

My First Award!!!!!


I got my First Award!!!! Yay Yay Yay!!! I'm Sooooo Excited!!!
Here are the rules:
1. pass it on to as many people as you want
2. make sure you put a link to the person that passed it on to you
3. put links on the people that you will pass this on too
4. no more rules!!!
Here are the people that I pass this award on too....
1. Hadleyesque: for being so funny!
2. The Campbell Clan: once again... So funny!
Well Mattie beat me to mostly everyone so, There ya go guys! Keep passin' it on!

Thanks Miss Mattie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If that is your first award that makes me fill good inside. Well you finally got one and I'm glad that you love it.
bye bye.♥☺♥

Anonymous said...

you totally deserve that award!!

Claire said...

THANKS!!!!! I'm so pleased! I've never had an award before. Well... I won an award when I was 7for growing a hyacinth bulb. And the award was given to me by the mayor, and i got my picture taken for the local newspaper. Random story, but all true!!

Thanks again for my award! Is shall post it on my page with pride!