Saturday, April 26, 2008

New Sister

This is my siblings and me the day my new sister was born. Isn't she cute.

This is my sister(in the green-- for St Patricks day!) and my new cousin-- she was born 2 weeks after my sister. she is really cute and has a lot of hair. my little cousin has been really sick lately. she had to be in the hospital for 3 days and so did my aunt. they were both really sick. but my aunt came on on tuesday and my cousin came home on friday. i am glad they are home and not sick any more.

This is my other cousin. He was born 2 days before me sister was born. He lives in Colorado, so I haven't seen him yet. He looks really cute tho!

this is a picture that my mom photo shopped of my sisters foot. i am going to try and learn how to do this kind of stuff too. my mom says its really easy.


Here are some pictures of my new sister. We call her Moxie for fun (mostly on my moms blog) She is a good baby and doesn't cry a whole lot. I like to hold her, cause she makes me feel really good inside.

I am working on one of my YW value projects, and I am doing this blog for it. You have to do 10 hours of work on your project to pass it off. I like my blog, and my leader said this would so totally work. I am excited.
I need to work on it more. My mom thinks that I should use my blog to vent when I get mad or frustrated with stuff. what do you think? I was really sad yesterday because I had to wear 2 left shoes in gym. everyone was laughing at me, even my mom. But she said that that was funny and i should try to look at my life to see if the stuff that happens could be turned into funny stories. she said that will help me, and give me stuff to write about on my blog. I am going to try that from a while and see what happens.
well, bye.

1 comment:

ashashley said...

Hi, I think it is a good idea to use your blog to vent. I think it helps work things out if you write them down. You might find that you don't even publish all of it, like you might delete it after you wrtie it, but you'll feel better. Maybe you'll help someone know they are not alone. They might think, "Hey, if Hannah is feeling that way then I am OK!" You know what I mean?