Friday, May 2, 2008
MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT EVER!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, I know you guys all probably have some seriously embarrassing stories, but mine is the MOST embarrassing of all. Ok so picture this, you're walking down the hall and your friend is walking in front of you. You turn to go up a set of stairs to the next floor and suddenly you trip, right as your friend is bending over. You see where this is going right? I tripped right as my friend was bending over and my face landed directly in the middle of her BUTT!!!!!!! I was sooooooooooooo embarassed! To tell you the truth it was kind of funny and I did laugh for a while but after I was done laughing I wanted to die!!!! 'sigh' Just one more misadventure to add to my growing pile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So can we call you "butt-head" Just kidding! You are so funny to put that on here. See you later.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHoh my goodness, i thought i would never stop laughing! and then i read the comment from 'smashley' and laughed some more! you are too funny! everyone loves a girl who can laugh at herself!
Post a Comment