
In this one you have to visit with your living relatives to learn as much information about your family history as possible. Then complete a pedigree chart of your family and list the temple ordinances that have been completed for each person.
Okay I'm still working on this one but I figured I had enough information to pass it off. I signed up for this thing online that you can do and it's like this pedigree chart that just goes on forever and you can put in as much information as you can find out. I found out a bunch of info by myself and then I went over to my Grandma's house and looked at their family history book and about tripled what I had before. I found out that I am related to the Governer, William Bradford, who decided to make Thanksgiving a holiday and I'm related to John Hancock. It's actually quite exciting!!! Well anywho... another goal passed off and another goal closer to that great, big, purple, floppy hat!!



1 comment:
You have even more information today! You are doing awesome! Im proud of you for the hard work you are doing with this goal... You are coming up with great questions to ask your Dads family... good job!
Post a Comment