Sunday, June 15, 2008

Wow....


That's all I have to say is, wow. Okay you're probably wondering what I'm "wowing" and so I'll tell you. I've been on vacation at this Ranch up by my house, and we were renting this really nice place (and I mean REALLY nice!) Well we were outside roasting marshmallows and my dad told me to go inside to get something (I can't really remember what...) So I started walking up the stairs to the back door and... Well You've seen those commercials where they wash the windows and it's sooo clear somebody just like walks into it..... Yeah..... that happened to me.... I thought the door was open and so I just kept walking. My dad was sitting down on the ground next to the deck and suddenly he probably just heard this thud and saw me backing away with my hand to my forehead and he just goes "Oh my gosh! Please tell me you didn't walk into the door while it was closed!!!" and then he gave me one of those looks like "Jeez, sometimes it surprises me what she does..." I just kind of looked at him and ran away. Oh well. I mean it's the stupid window wipers fault. He needs to do a worse job than that! ;)

2 comments:

Elisa said...

was THAT what that loud thud was?? Sheesh! We're lucky you didn't break that window, what with your hard head and all!! :>)

That sure was a fun vacation, wasn't it? Thanks for going and being so nice! I sure do love you!

Mom

tracytreehouse said...

that reminds me of the time that marty bought this really expensive screen for our sliding patio doors! it was supposed to be able to shade the glare from the sun and it was coated with some superdy-duperty special stuff to help it fight crime and disease (not really) and make it really strong against rips and tears. guess not, cuz he installed it and went to put his tools up and while he was gone i walked right through it!!!