Friday, August 8, 2008

08.08.08.08.08.08









GUESS WHAT!!! It's magical today! ..... Wow. That was cheesy. Note to self, NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN. Moving on. Later I will post all the Gold Medal winners in all of my favorite little category thingy mer things. Which is like, Most of them. Eeeep!!! It's so exciting! But here's some cool pics. of Beijing while ya wait!

Wow. I just watched the opening part and that was.... AMAZING..... to say the least. My mouth was dragging the whole time!! You HAVE to watch. wow. wow. WOW!!! ☺
Oh and today at 8:08:08 p.m. you can make a wish and it will come true!! (that's why it's magical☺) What did you wish for?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved it so much. I'm going to love watching it. IT IS AWESOME!!!! Have a great day.
Bye bye.♥☺♥

Michelle said...

It was really amazing wasn't it? I am a friend of your mom's, have known her since we both were 5. I just wanted to wish you a very, very happy birthday!

Mikki said...

Happy Happy Birthday Thing 1 dear!! Happy days will come to you all year. If I had one wish then it would be....a happy, happy birthday to you from me!!
Hope you have a great day!

Jan said...

Happy Birthday today. I hope you have a special teenage journey ahead. Just choose good friends and stay close to your parents and the Gospel, and all will be well at the end. That is the present I bestow upon you. It is the greatest gift I know to give you is a sense of obedience.

Have a great day teen girl.