Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to me! Well, actually it was yesterday but my internet was broken yesterday so I couldn't blog (gosh dang Quest!) Here's how my day went
Roll out of bed and stumble downstairs
Open presents and give hugs to everyone in my family
Eat some Chocolate Cake for Breakfast (♥chocolate bread and chocolate frosting, just in case you were wondering ♥my fave!!♥)
Clean out my room so I can tape/paint it
Go to Grandma's house
Hang out with Cousins
Go to movie with cousins
Go back to Grandma's
Make a Scarecrow for Grandma's Garden (very fun, btw!☺)
Watch t.v.
Eat a yummy, yummy dinner
Eat a yummy, yummy desert
Go home
and last but not least, Enjoy the new fluffy/fuzzy comforter I got for my birthday!
I have to say, I've had a great birthday! (I'm a poet and I didn't know it, but my feet show it, 'cuz they're loooooooong fellows!!! HAHAHAHA!!)
via videosift.com



8 comments:
Happy bithday!!!!! Hope you had a good one. How old are you???? Have a great day. Have fun with the gifts you got too. Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear you, happy birhtday to you. You are so lucky you got a chocolate cake for breakfast. Well it was your birthday. So I understand.
Bye bye.♥☺♥
Happy Birthday! Hope your day was simply fantastic and the best you could hope for!
I forgot something. Where did you get your background???? Did you make it or get it at a site???? I really like it. If you got it at a site I want to know what site to see what they have. But if you made it you did a great job. Just wondering???
Bye bye.♥☺♥
I came over from your Mom's blog.
Happy Birthday! It's funny, I also call my comments High Fives!
Great minds think alike!
Welcome to Teen-hood.
Good luck!
Sherrie
happy bithday stinkerbell! hope it was great. i can't believe you'r a teenager already! that went by fast! watch out world, here she comes! love you. consider yourself hugged!
Happy Happy Birthday to you. You are a BEAUTIFUL GIRL.
Love ya
Harmoni
Happy Happy Birthday to you. You are a Beautiful Girl.
Love ya
Harmoni
Looks like you had a fabulous birthday! How can it get better than cake for breakfast?! I love the Bill Cosby and the new blog look!
Post a Comment