
Okay, I just have one question. How do you make a blog award?????? Everyone has all these cute awards and I wish I knew how they made them!!!! If you know, Please tell me!!!! I tried making one on Wordle but it didn't work. Here it is. So if you know, I'm all ears! Oh and if you haven't tried wordle yet, you so should! It's a blast!!!! Here's the Home Page. Just click on Create, Write something down, and click go! Then you can screw around with it until it's the way you like!
It's way fun! Try it!



2 comments:
It is so easy to make an award. All you have to do is go to Paint and then just start making it. If you don't know where paint is then just tell me and I'll try to explaine. (I am kinda bad at spelling) Then you click on file and push save as and then type a title for it, Then x it out of paint. When you x out it goes to the screen saver thing and then there is a folder. Click that 2 times and look for that title that you named your award and drag that to that same folder and then go to your blog and post it. It is kinda hard at first but then I figured it out. I hope this helps. I'm not a really good of explainer so hopefully someone else will know how to do it. Maybe how they do it will be easier. Have a great day.
Bye bye.♥☺♥
I don't think you are getting the way I said how to do it. I'm not really either. I'll think of a way later and tell you. Its really hard to explain. But I hope you get some comments that say another way. But I hope you can figure it out. Its hard at first but it gets easier.
Bye bye.♥☺♥
Post a Comment