
Guess What. Guess. You don't know? Okay I'll tell you. I'm FINALLY painting my room!!!! YAAAAAYYY!!!! It used to be this ugly pink color with purple flowers all over, and after 3 years, I was just so not digging it. So for my birthday my dad bought me a bunch of stuff to start painting my room! I've been wanting to paint it for FOREVER, and now I am!!!! Once I get a new memory card for my camera I will have to take pictures of the paint all over my hands. Right now I'm just finishing the primer, but here's how it should look: 3 of my bedroom walls= this cream color,
4th wall will be an accent wall=this pretty tan color. I'll take pictures when I'm done. Anyhoo, I'm EXCITED!!! I think my mom took some pictures of me painting, I just don't think she's loaded them on yet. I'll show you them when she does though! See ya later!!



5 comments:
We're gonna look like dorks at church tomorrow with all the paint we have on ourselves.
You probably shouldn't have bathed in it though. That wasn't very smart.
I'm just sayin. You silly girl.
xoxo
Mom
That seems so cute! I like the idea of an accent wall!
That looks like fun!!!!! Can you show me your room when it is done? It will probly be really pretty!!!!!!
Bye 4 now!♥☺
so cool!! my room is pink without the flowers though. BTW my name is emma but i go by lizzie on the internet. i saw that you comment on mattie's blog. come to my blog! it is so cool! yours is too!! have a great day!
I am going through some major changes in my blog right now, so I have it closed up. I will open it back up when I am done.
Post a Comment