Sunday, August 24, 2008

MY AWARD!!!!



Hey I FINALLY figured out how to make an award! So here it is. And the rules are:

1. You have to pass it on to at least 5 people.
2. Have lots of fun
3. No more rules!!!!!!!!!


People I gave it to:

1. miss~mattie for always commenting on my blog
2. sporty girl for wanting to save the eagles (that's so cool that you want to do that!)
3. my mom for making me laugh
4. Tracytreehouse for being so FUNNY!!
5.Islandmom for being so nice and letting me come visit her on her island
6.ima10cow for being such a cool aunt!!
7.Mckenzie for being so sweet
8. Emma for being such a nice girl

So pass it on guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much. I'll put it on right away.
bye bye.♥☺♥

{McKenzie} said...

Thank You!!

P.S- My blog is reopened. Tell me what you think of my new backround!