
-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥
Okay so you know how I have that little thingy on the left side of my page that says my obsessions. Well, I need to add another one. History. I love History. I know it might be a little weird, but I love it!!! I don't know why I just do. It makes me go all ♥♥♥!!!! Needless to say I'm obsessed with the History channel. They've been doing all these specials on the history of the Forbidden City in Beijing. It's really interesting! Except the Emperor guy is really mean!!! I can't remember his name though. But seriously. You should TOTALLY go watch the History Channel!!! Go on! Click Here!
-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥
Okay you know what's so frustrating? Trying to find fun online websites that aren't like you know young and boring, without nasty stuff on it! If anyone has some good ideas, I'm all ears!
-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥
Do you have anything random to tell me? If ya do, leave it in a comment!
Happy Random day!



2 comments:
I'm not so crazy about history as you are but its okay.
Where did you get that picture? It is so cooooooooooool!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥Love♥♥♥ the hearts. So cute.
Have a great day.
Bye bye.♥☺♥
You have always been a history geek. You take after your Mother. Remember when we would watch Manor House? That was fun!
This post was fun! The hearts are cute!
Post a Comment