Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Commenting People, IT'S A GOOD THING!!!!


Okay, I know that I have people hiding in the shadows, reading my blog but NEVER COMMENTING!!! Yes, I'm talking about you. Yes, you. Right there. I know you're there so stop hiding and come talk to me! We should be friends! Lets be friends! FRIENDS FRIENDS FRIENDS!!! (saying this in a crazed voice, while my eye is twitching) I swear I'm not crazy! And I don't bite either! But seriously people. Stop lurking in the shadows and come comment! Please!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OKAY I'LL COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll comment all the time to you if you have a new post. Have you entered my giveaway? You should. Comments are good to have.
bye bye.♥☺♥

The family trunk said...

Ok ok I'll coment!!!! I Am so sorry That I have not been comenting!!!!!♥♥
Bye 4 now!♥☺

Anonymous said...

OK! :) Let's Be Friends!! :)

{McKenzie} said...

Okay i'll comment. Thats a cute pic by the way!