Friday, August 1, 2008

Random Reviews


Time for a new review! This one's title might raise a few eyebrows but trust me, all is not as it seems!!!

This review is on a book called Vampirates. You're probably asking yourself 3 different questions

1. what the heck is a vampirate?!?!
2. Why in this crazy, crazy world is Thing 1 reading a book called Vampirates?
3. Why the heck would I read it???

Well, my good friend, if you'll wait a sec, I'll tell ya. A Vampirate is a mix between a vampire and a pirate. The story is based in like 2505 and there's been this great big flood and it's kind of like gone back to a late 1800's early 1900's type of thing. With a little futuristic twist of course. The two main characters are twins that live with their dad in the local lighthouse. Ever since they can remember he's sung an old sea shanty to them to calm them about Vampirates. They never actually believed they were real, but one stormy night when a strange ship appears in the harbor, their adventure begins. Filled with mystery, romance, and lots of old school sitting on the edge of your seat excitement, it's a great read straight to the end.
Click here to see the book

5 comments:

The family trunk said...

i would love to be friends. Love the background.
bye 4 now!♥☺

Anonymous said...

WOW! That books looks very InteresTing!! :)

Your blog is WAY cute!!!♥

Anonymous said...

I noticed you left a comment. Well I would love to become friends. I love your blog and the background. I'll go put you on my blog friends.
Bye bye.♥☺

{McKenzie} said...

I love your blog. I found you through Miss Matties blog.

Jan said...

What an interesting title. You totally have me curious now. Wow. Vampires and pirates. That must be very interesting for sure.

You have a very good blog going on here. I am so glad that you shared it with us to peek at. I know your mother from when she was a missionary. Pretty cool huh.

You take care and keep the good work up Thing 1. I love saying that :)