Here's a new thing I'm doing, Random Reviews. I'll review anything from movies to music, books to, well you get the point. So, to start it off I will review Mama Mia.
The story is about a girl who lives with her mom on the ramshackle Island Villa they run. She has never met her father and has never heard his name or anything, when one day she finds her mom's old diary. It has some posts about three possible guys that could be her father. The adventure begins when Sophie, the daughter, decides to send a letter to all 3 guys inviting them to her wedding. But worried that they won't reply says it's from her mother. Hoping she will recognize her true father in time for him to give her away at the wedding, Sophie starts an adventure no one will soon forget. Based on the musical, it is a good story with great music. Unfortunately they have many innuendos and lots of plain old pg-13 scenes, so it might not be the best to go with your younger sibs to this one. Maybe more of a "Girl's night out" than a "Family movie night". But other than that, there's lots of funny moments, and you'll find yourself wondering right along with Sophie if her walk down the isle will be with 1 daddy, or 3......



1 comment:
Hi ♥ Thing 1 ♥
I saw this movie last weekend and it was pretty funny. There was lots of music and dancing!!!
Post a Comment