Wednesday, September 17, 2008

And! Flop.


Guess what I found out today! My life's calling is NOT a ballerina. You're probably going "Uh oh. What didja do this time Thing 1?" Weeeeellll. So I was QB in football today in Gym. (I know I know "You QB????". That's what my brother said. Thaaaaanks Thing 2. :) Anyhoo, so I was quarterback. And I was running with the ball and I dodged this one guy (p.s. this is flag football) and then this other kid starts running at me and I do this awesome ballet leap and in the middle of it do like this beautiful 360 and... You know when you're watching a movie, and it's like at the climax? And everythings in slow mo. Yeah. Total Slow mo. So I'm doing the most awesomest play of my LIFE and my team is on the other side of the field just cheering their heads off and I land and. Well. TOTALLY biff it. Yup. I just totally trip and my ankle twists. So the field like goes deathly quiet and everyone is just like "What???" and then, we all start cracking up! Even me, laying there in the mud with my twisted ankle, and dead ball! It was like, one of the most HILARIOUS moments ever! It took me a while to actually start to feel that. You know. The Biff. That was 4th period. By about 6th period, my ankle was killing me!

It was totally worth it!

6 comments:

Elisa said...

Sweet!

{McKenzie} said...

That is sad that you twisted your ankle, but a funny story.

♪Emmy♪ said...

well i ♥ fottball. i was playing and then a guy from my class said that i was better then him!!! i was omgosh! i told my mom put she wouldnt put me in tackle football! anways well that really really really stinks how you twisted your ankle. ok that is all. sorry that it is so long!

tracytreehouse said...

way sweet! i love it when life happens in slow mo so we can go back in our minds and laugh some more!

Anonymous said...

my goodness... girl...you are so funny!!!

Alyxandria. said...

Aw, that's fantastic! You're too cool. xD