Hey! sorry about posting so late=] high school is so hectic! a really really good book is East by Edith Pateau. Its one of my favorites so i hope you like it.
This Picture would not come up So you'll just have to Imagine it! .... Can you picture it? Cool huh.
Just keepin' it fresh!
My obsession...
I love foreign things. I collect things from all over the world and would like to have a "Travel Room" one day! This is my obsession and so thats that. Just so you know....☺
2 comments:
That is a really pretty picture. Can I copy and paste it? I would love to. Get back with me on that.
Bye bye.♥☺♥
Hey! sorry about posting so late=] high school is so hectic! a really really good book is East by Edith Pateau. Its one of my favorites so i hope you like it.
Happy Reading
Post a Comment