Friday, September 5, 2008
Ugh! I'm so embarassed!
Okay so I was getting my stuff for class, and I went to go close my locker. Well, when I went to grab the door, I accidentally grabbed the kid next to me's ear, and yanked, thinking that I was closing my locker, when in fact I was yanking some poor kid's ear! Needless to say, I was SOO EMBARASSED!! That happened a couple days ago, and my friends are STILL laughing about it! I'm sooo embarassed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
That is so embarrasing! I would probably cry.
Bwah-hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
That made my day! You ear puller.
I would be so embarassed. Its really funny too. That picture goes great with it too.
Bye bye.♥☺♥
well first love the pic!! awesome!! you always have great pictures! second hoe embarresing! i would have said sorry and avoid that kid for the rest of my life!! OMGosh! are you in high school? you have a locker? lucky!! i am in 5th like most people. bye! love Emmy
There is a lot of theings happening with lockers in my hallway at school. If someone can't get there locker open they do the combination about 10 times , then they start banging on it until someone finally comes and helps them. Yes, that has happened to me.
blog4ever!
That is so funny. I know that boy probably could have used a distraction that day. He never thought it would come from his ears being pulled. So funny. Those days are the ones you'll remember.
Have a fun weekend. And thanks for being such a good friend to Mattie.
Let's face it - this kid ovbiously has huge ears in the first place, and they just got in your way. It's his fault for impersonating Dumbo.... hahahaha
Thanks for swinging by my blog! I'll come visit you again! :)
That is so funny!!!! I would be so embarassed to!!!!!!Well have fun at school!!!!!!
Bye 4 now!♥☺♪
oh my gosh... that is HILARIOUS!! ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my goodness... is it terribly horrible that I just busted up laughing? :D
Boy, we haven't talked in ages. You're so funny. :]]
Post a Comment