Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Okay. NOW I've heard everything.

Yeah. I thought I'd heard everything when those guys said they had shot big foot and put him in their freezer.
I thought I had heard everything when I heard the Palin rap on SNL. (P.S. That is soooo funny! Go watch it!)

But no. That was nothing compared to this.

Here's a direct quote from the news article.

"A suspected robber wearing underwear on his head to hide his identity was chased down Monday afternoon by customers in a golf cart outside a South Salt Lake pro shop, police said.

The 48-year-old is suspected of approaching a clerk at Golf in the Round (600 W. 3300 South), demanding money and threatening the clerk with a 10-inch butcher knife, police wrote in a statement.

The clerk noticed the man was wearing men's underwear as a mask and replied, "You gotta be kidding," police wrote. When the robber moved forward with the knife, the clerk tried to wrest it away. The blade broke off, and the robber left the store and ran across the driving range, police wrote.

The clerk, whose hands were cut in the struggle, alerted customers to the robbery, police said. The customers used a golf cart to chase the man and keep him from escaping until officers arrived, police wrote.

The man was booked into jail."


Uh-huh. Makes you wonder what his thought process was.

"Hmmmm. What would be the best way to commit a robbery? ...... OH I KNOW!!! I'll wear Men's Underwear on my head! They'll never know it's me!"



Yup. He's a smart one!

1 comment:

Claire said...

Hahaha... too funny. I like how the shoppers chased him in a golf cart. That just sounds too comical.

I have heard thoughk that if you wear a pair of gents' underpants on your head, that it can slim the face. I shall buy 10. And wear them all at once;)