Friday, November 28, 2008

Turkey Coma. Need I say more?


Ugh. I'm soo tired. I stayed up till 12:30 last night watching 27 dresses, which is, by the way, a very cute movie! But Anyhoo, I woke up this morning and my brother was playing Rockband. I came down, prepared to yell at him for playing Rockband so early in the morning! So I say "Thing 2! It is WAAY to early to be playin' Rockband! What in the Heck were you thinkin'?" and he said "Umm. Thing 1? It's soo not early!"

So I went and looked at the clock, and guess what time it was? It was 11:00! Yes in the AFTERNOON!!! How Nutz is that?! Guh. Don't cha just love thanksgiving?

2 comments:

Sher said...

I love that movie!
And I'd say your family is just waaayy too addicted to Rock Band.
But, seriously, can I come play?

Claire said...

Awww... I can't believe you get to lie in!!! My parents made me get up even on days off to make me do chores!! they'd even make up some crazy chores for us to do if the house was tidy. I'm just jealous.