Yup. I've found my new source of shopping therapy. It's this website I found called Rue La La and you it's got a whole bunch of designer items, except with BIG Discounts!
Granted, some of them are still ridiculously priced, but still. Come on man! Some of the boutiques they have coming up in the next couple days are Juicy Couture, Zwilling J.A. Henckels, Steiner Sports, Kooba, La Perla, Ellen Tracy, Free People, and Tracy Porter!
But most of them only last 2 Days!!! And you can only become a member if you are invited by someone who is a member. So if you want to be a member, leave me your e-mail in a comment (i won't publish you're comment so only I will know your email) and I'll send you an invite!!
Come on guys!!! Who doesn't love discounted designer items???
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment