Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Individual Worth #2

For this value you needed to read D&C 88:119 and then make a list of your hopes and dreams for your future home, family, and education and some important things you want to do in your life. Like becoming a wife and mother. But hold on a second....do you have to become a wife and mother to pass this off? I mean not that I don't want to or anything, I'm all up for having a hubby, but I was just wondering because...well...just because...so if anyone has any answers, please comment!

Ok back to the subject. Ummmm what was the subject. Oh Yeah!!! My list. Hmmmmmm....

I don't want there to be yelling in my home because I hate yelling, and I hate it when other people yell.
I want my home to be decorated.
I want to go to college, but I really don't know what I will get a degree in.
My hopes and dreams...um I hope I will be one of those women that can support herself without a man to bring home the bacon.
I dream that I will have a handsome, smart, not annoying, funny, good with kids, husband. Not anytime soon though.

So there it is. I have a whole heck of a lot more to do so I might as well get going. See ya!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is WONDERFUL that you are working on your Young Women values!!

Wow....I remember when I was in Young Womens! We had Personal Progress books that were LONG and FULL of projects that we had to do each year!!! But, I really loved it.

From Young Womens, I learned to write in my journal every night. It was one of my goals. I was 12 years old. The goal was to write in my journal every night for a month. I learned to love it so much, that I have been doing that ever since then! I am 30 years old now and I have hundreds of journals!!! I love them so much.

AND...I remember when I wrote down what I wanted in a HUSBAND. and guess what??? I GOT IT!! YAY!!! ♥