
Okay, imagine this. A happy, quiet summers day in a happy, quiet country, in a happy little state, in a happy yet quiet little town, on a quiet little street inside a not so happy and definatley not quiet house. You are probably wondering "What in the world are you talking about thing 1?!?!" I am talking about my family reunion. Ahh yes. The annual family reunion. The grand day when all of the cousins, aunts, uncles, parents, and grandparents gather together to have a screaming contest. Yes this has been my day. It seems as though the world is mocking me. Being so happy and sunny. But I suppose that is its way of having a sense of humor. 'sigh'. Okay now imagine for me one more time. 3 brand new babies, 2 3 yr olds, 3 5 yr olds, a 6 yr old, a nine year old, and all their parents. Screaming at the same time. While I in the middle of it all am trying to be happy and cheerful while singing songs such as "Love at home", "We are a happy family", and "Can you feel the love tonight". Yes we are all having lots of fun. And so my friends, before I bid you goodbye and goodnight I must ask you, Don't you wish you were me?



2 comments:
I like your new design! good job doing it all by yourself!
I don't think it was "That bad"... it was fun to be together with everyone.
love you.
sounds scary to me. that's ALOT of little kids running around! but look on the bright side...you made it out alive!
Post a Comment