
List my talents i have and others I would like to develop.
Read Matthew 25:14-30
My Talents
Piano
Piano
Singing
Good with little kids
Good Reader
Quick Learner
Smart
Loyal
Kind
Flower Arrangements
Eye for decorating
Creating Sewing Patterns
Creative
Talents I want to develop
Being Patient
Not being lazy
Drawing
Communication
Being ok with my self
ski
snowboard
How to Cook
Sewing
Oh and P.S. I almost forgot! In the scripture I read it talked about how you have to develop your talents. It said that heavenly father wanted you to develop your talents and that it makes him sad when you don't. I thought that it was interesting and that I should try and double my talents like the servents in the parable did because he said if you even get just a few more talents than you had before than you will have lots of blessings.
Good with little kids
Good Reader
Quick Learner
Smart
Loyal
Kind
Flower Arrangements
Eye for decorating
Creating Sewing Patterns
Creative
Talents I want to develop
Being Patient
Not being lazy
Drawing
Communication
Being ok with my self
ski
snowboard
How to Cook
Sewing
Learn a new skill or talent that will help youcare for your own future family or home. I have been learning how to play the piano. It could be a free way to entertain your kids, and family home evening. I've been learning how to sew. I've sewed a pillow, a bookmark, a couple of stuffed animals, a skirt, and a pair of pj pants. Sewing would be useful for your family is you could make clothes for your kids and stuff like that so you wouldn't have to go to the store and buy it.
I've also been babysitting. Babysitting will be helpful because it will be a way to get extra money and you will know how to take care of your kids already. Okay anybody who reads this feel free to comment because I will need to have a discussion and that would count. So thanks!!!
I've also been babysitting. Babysitting will be helpful because it will be a way to get extra money and you will know how to take care of your kids already. Okay anybody who reads this feel free to comment because I will need to have a discussion and that would count. So thanks!!!
Oh and P.S. I almost forgot! In the scripture I read it talked about how you have to develop your talents. It said that heavenly father wanted you to develop your talents and that it makes him sad when you don't. I thought that it was interesting and that I should try and double my talents like the servents in the parable did because he said if you even get just a few more talents than you had before than you will have lots of blessings.



5 comments:
I think its also important to remember that there are talents beyond the obvious of singing, piano, dancing. You can have a talent for being a good listener, and a talent for being compassionate... you know? I think sometimes we get kindof hung up on the obvious ones, but I wonder if Heavenly Father wasn't imply that you should look for the talents in you that will make you better, stronger person.
What do you think?
yeah I guess that would make sense because heavenly father probably doesn't care if you can sing, dance, and make pretty music. He probably wants you to be able to be a good listener so that you can hear him and compassionate to be more like his son, etc.etc.
so yeah...
I agree with what your mom said! I think a lot of the talents that are easily seen are for our own enjoyment and sometimes the enjoyment of others, but some of those other talents are really what we are. Some of the talents that are not easily seen are the ones that stay with you for life and are a part of you even when you are too old to do some of the more easily seen talents. Does that make sense?
Hey, it's me. All of the talents that you listed are excellent. I wished as a young gal like yourself that I would have tried lots of different activities and definately wish I had learned more of the basic homemaking skills needed. Believe it or not but my husband is the one that taught me how to sew on a button! How sad is that. So my advice is to learn everything and anything that you can!
Look at how talented you are! Having the list of what you want to work on helps you keep moving forward. Sometimes I haven't used the talents that Heavenly Father gave because I was scared. Never let fear stop you! I know it's true that Heavenly Father can magnify our talents when we try!
Post a Comment