Sunday, June 1, 2008

Personal Progress



For girl's camp up at my aunt's they are doing this thing where if you do 14 personal progress goals you get to graduate from their personal progress university. If you graduate you get this giant purple floppy hat. You know those groups of old lady like with the red hats or the purple hats or whatever..... they're like that. So I am going to do that because I want a big purple floppy hat too! :) So here are the goals that I am going to do:
Personal Progress goals

Faith
#2
#3
Divine Nature
#1
#2
Individual worth
#1
#2
Knowledge
#7
#2
Choice and Accountability
#1
#3
Good Works
#1
#2
Integrity
#2
#3

As I pass these off I will come and write about what I did and what I thought about it (that will count for the journaling part that most of them have) sooo next time you here from me, hopefully I will have passed off another goal! :)


4 comments:

Elisa said...

I'm really proud of you for doing this! I love you!

Thing 1 said...

Thanks mom!

islandmom said...

hey! did you get that mail I sent you this week?

Kathy said...

That is a huge list! Keep up the good work!