Sunday, August 10, 2008

Mosaic



I got tagged so here goes. What you are supposed to do is
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into mosaic maker.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name. (kid version: favorite animal?)

6 comments:

Elisa said...

Way to go! That is really good!

xoxo!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool. I'll have to try it some time.
Bye bye.♥☺♥

Jan said...

You did such a great job. I love that. Thanks for sharing the tip too. I will have to most definately try this one Thing.

Abby said...

Hi my name is Abby I came from Maddie's blog come cheak out my blog.

SYLA

The family trunk said...

That is so cool!!!! I will have to try it some time! go to my blog!!!
bye 4 now!♥☺

Anonymous said...

Go enter my giveaway.
Bye bye.♥☺♥